Duke: How shalt thou hope for mercy, rendering none?Shylock: What judgment shall I dread, doing no wrong?You have among you many a purchas’d slave, Which, fike your asses and your dogs and mules,
You use in abject and in slavish parts,
Because you bought them; shall I say to you
‘Let them be free, marry them to your heirs?
Why sweat they under burdens? let their beds
Be made as soft as yours, and let their palates
Be season’d with such viands? You will answer
‘The slaves are ours.’ So do I answer you:
The pound of flesh which I demand of him
Is dearly bought; ’tis mine, and I will have it.
If you deny me, fie upon your law!
There is no force in the decrees of Venice.
I stand for judgment: answer; shall I have it?
Duke: How shalt thou hope for mercy, rendering none?
Shylock: What judgment shall I dread, doing no wrong?
You have among you many a purchas’d slave,
Which, fike your asses and your dogs and mules,
You use in abject and in slavish parts,
Because you bought them; shall I say to you
‘Let them be free, marry them to your heirs?
Why sweat they under burdens? let their beds
Be made as soft as yours, and let their palates
Be season’d with such viands? You will answer
‘The slaves are ours.’ So do I answer you:
The pound of flesh which I demand of him
Is dearly bought; ’tis mine, and I will have it.
If you deny me, fie upon your law!
There is no force in the decrees of Venice.
I stand for judgment: answer; shall I have it?
BESTSELLER PRODUCTS
-
Micargi Mint Green Pantera Beach Cruiser Female COLOR - MINT GREEN, FRAME: Micargi 26in Cruiser Hi-Tensile Steel, SIZE: 18in, FORK: Hi-Ten S...
-
Corporate insolvencies happen because companies become excessively indebted. Under UK law, a company is a separate legal person from the peo...
-
Micargi Blue Hero Beach Cruiser Male Retro and custom, the Hero Lowrider is a true classic. Ages 8 and up. Offers For beach cruiser bikes ...
-
Micargi Red Tahiti Beach Crusier Male 26 in. Looking for simple style and classic good looks? The Tahiti was built for you. Recommended ages...
-
Micargi Baby Blue Hero Beach Cruiser Female Retro and custom, the Hero Lowrider is a true classic. Ages 8 and up. Affordable beach cruiser...
-
Micargi Green Hero Beach Cruiser Male Retro and custom, the Hero Lowrider is a true classic. Ages 8 and up. Buy Online beach cruiser bikes...
-
Micargi Pink Jetta Beach Cruiser Female You don't have to be an adult to ride a beach cruiser. The 20" Jetta is perfect for the you...
-
Micargi Pink Rover 7 Sp Beach Cruiser Female Kick it up a notch with the 7 speed Rover. Designed for comfortable cruising, this bike has the...
-
ACME Micargi Black Falcon GTS Beach Cruiser The Falcon GTS featuring Springer Forks and sleek custom lines give this bike the look and feel ...
-
Casino Budget Ashley Casino Budget Ashley Plastic. Frames can be fit with prescription lenses. Sale beach cruiser bikes Type : ComfortersB...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar